Are you looking for Budget-Friendly flats in Kolkata? Kolkata is popularly known as the City of Joy and the Cultural Capital of India. The city offers the blessings of Goddess Durga and lets people from every faith and religion stay in harmony. If you talk about the housing index, it is rated as the most affordable city to own an affordable flat or house. People can take budget-friendly flats in Bangur Avenue, which is emerging as the hotspot for homeowners looking for flats in Kolkata. You can find major amenities near your house, like markets, cafes, schools, offices, etc. People looking forward to cheap flats for sale in Kolkata can refer to this ideal location.
How is Bangur Avenue Beneficial for Residents?
- A healthy 20% growth in increased residential spaces was found in Kolkata in 2023. The stamp duty rebate was dominant in selling affordable flats in Kolkata. A 16% growth in the sales volume YoY was registered since 2022.
- Safety: The Bangur Avenue flats in Kolkata are considered safe because of the availability of busy, bustling roads. The VIP Road and Jessore Road run near the Avenue, making it one of the busiest. The area is served by the Lake Town Police Station, who ensure the safety of all citizens and businesses. Although crime levels in this quaint Kolkata suburban area is negligent, being street-smart is always a good idea.
- Availability of Major Amenities: You can find famous café brands, restaurants, markets, etc., near Bangur Avenue. The beautification of the place, right from Lake Town to Bangur Avenue, has made things great for the dwellers here. Along with major amenities, you will find many streetlights, pavement with tiles, beautiful parks for adults and children, and much more. The location has transformed into a ‘slice of Paris’ in recent years.
- Transportation Connectivity: The best part of staying at Bangur Avenue is the availability of major train stations like Belgachia Metro Station, Dum Dum Junction, Bidhannagar Railway Station, and Kolkata Station. You can commute to your office and markets on buses near VIP Road and Jessore Road. Moreover, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose International Airport is just 6 kilometers from Bangur Avenue.
- Lifestyle and Environment: You can find many cheap flats here in the town and several beautiful residential projects by reputed real estate marketers. Buyers can find many 2, 3 or 4 bhk flats available in their budget. You can contact the sellers, and they will show you around and explain why staying in Bangur Avenue is such bliss. Flat EMIs are also quite affordable.
Quick Tips to Choose an Affordable Flat
- Check the appreciation of rent or the cost of a flat in the last five years.
- Check out the size, time of moving in the flat, and location.Reputation of the real estate agent.
- Decide your budget and discuss it with the builder before going out to select the flats.
- Check the apartment’s strength, soil quality, and topography before buying an affordable flat.
- Slow down the paperwork process, as you must check every paper carefully and the builder’s registration number before buying a flat.
Own an Affordable Flat on Your Terms!
The Bangur Avenue flats in Kolkata offer quite a glimpse of safety and amenities for the residents. You can commute without a problem, eat at your favorite eateries, and shop at your favorite brand. Make sure to check the reputation of a builder before buying the flat.
To read more about buying the most affordable flats in Kolkata, click here.
To find Affordable Flats for Sale in Kolkata, browse through our entire portfolio by clicking here.